Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hello?


To anyone out there who is still reading this, I must apologize for my lack of posting lately. You see, I've been catching-up on sleep, site-seeing and eating, but mostly just catching-up on report cards and essay marking and only able to write about sleep. In fact, writing report card comments is what I should be doing now. I am actually enjoying the process of commenting on my kids' individual attributes, though I wish it were easier to do in a technical sense. I am dreaming of the days of the red pen and paper style of marking.
So, faithful reader(s?), I leave you with a promise that I will post again soon, and I will tell you all about the last week when we walked around a fortress, saw some new and crazy stuff in Seoul, ate our food "Korean Style" with Sunny the zany Campbell''s Soup lady, but mostly just marked essays, wrote report cards and wondered why these two things are somehow infinitely more difficult to do over the internet. I have a few more report cards to write by tomorrow morning, when I will head to the PC Room and copy and paste the comments into the actual report card template. Pray for me, just like this guy was doing on the subway on Sunday night. I wonder if he knows something I don't...

4 comments:

Nicholas said...

yes I (we) are still reading the blogs

Anonymous said...

You still have at least one faithful reader darling. I look forward to seeing your upcoming posts... just remember to talk more about your feelings and sh*t.

Love Dee

Carl the Baker said...

Man, you got it way worse than we did. Report cards? Essays? That sounds like real work. Glad to hear you got in some sight seeing though. That's my favorite part.

Tiffany said...

hey Dave, it's okay that you've slowed down on your posts cause now I'm caught up!! It looks like you are having an amazing time!!