Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Kick-About


Just got in from a kick-about with my mates. As you can see from the photos, the facility here is pretty sweet. There's a mini soccer pitch and basketball action for those that want it. We might even get a tournament organized if people are into it - there are certainly more than enough people here to make it worthwhile. It's good to run around again after feeling very inactive over the holidays. I met a few guys who are playing for the Seoul soccer league and I'm going to go out for a team once things get settled with my apartment and school. It'll be good to be able to have some regular excercise and competition. If only B and Andrew could be there for the shootouts.

It looks like training will start tomorrow at around 2 PM - basically introductory stuff, welcome to Korea and all that jazz. I've met a lot of people so far, let's see if I have it in me to remember 150 or so names by the end of the week.

No comments: