Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



I didn't have any chocolate bunnies this year, but I did have a great day with some friends. Hadn't seen Roger since leaving last year and it was great to catch-up with him again. After the game, we headed back to Jenn and Chris' place - our old apartment for a pot-luck. It's was great to see people (some of whom I met under more difficult circumstances last year) and start at square one. I really enjoyed their company and was grateful for the time together with good food and lots of laughs.
Trips into Suwon are 4 hours of travel from my new place when it's all said and done. So far though, it's been worth it. I'm going to do my best to make it out to as many soccer games as possible while I'm here. For 10,000 Korean won ($9.00 can), you really can't go wrong. Thanks for a great afternoon and evening, guys.

No comments: