Thursday, October 8, 2009

I found my parents

Apparently the phone was ringing, but since the ringer on it was not a traditional phone sound, they thought it was just the phone "making funny sounds again." No, mom - it was your phone doing what it's designed to do - notify you when someone's trying to get in touch with you. Nice.

It's sleepy time, but tomorrow, I'll be writing about my parents' today - a successful journey through Seoul subways to the palace and secret garden that their maps pointed to. Good job! Now, they are feeling more bold and ready to explore Seoul on their own. Lots to look forward to, but first - much-needed rest. Just wanted to let you know that they are alive and well. I'll tell you what they did on day 3 tomorrow.

1 comment:

blakhoc said...

Say Hi to Ma and Pa for me.