Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sleepy in Seoul

Updates are coming - I promise. I got back to Seoul at around 6:30am after the mistake of traveling through LAX on a red-eye flight. Just so you know, if in the future you have a choice to travel through Vancouver or LA on the way to Seoul, choose Vancouver. For one thing, you won't have to stand in an extremely long line having all of your stuff searched through (new US flight safety procedures), you won't have to deal with no access to free internet, and you won't have to deal with the agony of being in LA for too short a time to visit Disneyland. I still have this same nightmare, and this past weekend, I lived it.
Lots to chat about, I guess. I'm back from a great visit with family, the Olympics were awesome, and I started back to school today. I would like to say more, but at the moment, my lids are heavy and I'm ready for sleep. It may have something to do with me being already jet-lagged from a 15+ hour flight with no sleep, and then waking at 2:30am days later to get ready to watch the gold medal game in men's hockey.
Can't say it wasn't worth it, but I'll save the comments for later.
Steve Yzerman, I know you would have liked Green and could've done without Pronger and Bergeron, but you did enough. Class-act, buddy. Thanks for putting that last gold together.
A real update soon.

No comments: