Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Bandage


I still haven't figured out how to get the photos form my wee cell-phone onto my computer, so for now - here is a shot of my first bloodied bandage from yesterday, and then a shot of the stitched nail with a small bit of gauze and some fresh iodine - for your viewing pleasure. I was in mid-sentence with my co-teacher when Dr. Demento wrapped the new gauze tightly around my nail. I didn't finish my sentence.

Hardly slept last night actually, as my toe had its own pulse. I could close my eyes and imagine a lazy torturer twanging on a miniature diving board formed out of a clarinet reed jammed half-way under my toe nail: "bwang, bwong, bwang..."

Sharon - I'm going to take your advice on the pain-killers. You're the best online nurse ever.

Money shot hopefully coming tomorrow 'cause I know you can't wait.

No comments: