Sunday, November 28, 2010

Not a real post

Great day today. Went to Lotte World for the first time with the rabbit and had a blast on free tickets. I have a few things to say about the park, as I am a nerd for theme parks, and it was my first time there. But, that will have to wait until tomorrow night as I am just bagged. I just wanted to say that it is officially Monday and day one of "Operation Invincible Spirit part 2" has passed without major incident and the world still spins. That, and over the past week I've been reminded that life is short, and Christmas is coming, and it snowed, and I had a good weekend with friends and the lady I love. So, I'm okay.

1 comment:

Andy Irwin said...

Can't wait to read your review, I really enjoyed Lotte World and went twice, once with family and once with a girl I was dating, whose name has slipped my mind!

Atlantis Adventure was definitely the highlight for me, but that really dorky underground coast had a special, once much loved charm about it. Though I think riding it gave me lung problems from the stale air. The internal coaster wasn't bad either, parade and show has nothing on Everland though.