Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Message to Japan

Due to the massive amount of red tape that tied-up any initiative we had a as a school to raise money for Tsunami and earthquake recovery in Japan, I was looking for some other way to get students involved. Thanks to an email suggestion from a friend, this is what I came up with. Consider it a thought in lieu of something more practically useful.

A Korean web designer is collecting photo messages in Japanese or English to compile into a tasteful montage - messages of hope - to be posted on youtube. Below is the contribution of my Wednesday after-school English writing club. After eliminating less appropriate messages such as "That's too bad!" or "OTL", we decided on this. It's simple and, I think, heart-felt.




I hope it shows-up better on youtube.

No comments: