Thursday, September 8, 2011

Still here... but...

It's been nearly two weeks I think since I last blogged. This is because:

1) I left Seoul on August 25th.
2) I had to keep it a secret as I was asked to host a theatre awards event in my hometown two days after I got back to Calgary.
3) I have been busy with friends, but mostly with family, since being back in Calgary.
4) Tomorrow morning, I will leave for Vancouver where I will be enrolled in the Professional development Program at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby for one year.

Whew!

I will write about these and other things as soon as I get a chance.

2 comments:

Jen Davies, MA, CDP said...

Is it weird now to be blogging for your peeps back in Korea, insead of for your peeps back in Canada?

Anonymous said...

I want to hear about Canada Dave!
-Your brother