Monday, November 19, 2012

The Milkman


Not sure if they do this sort of thing in Canada anymore for anyone but the home-bound, but here in Korea, pretty much anything is available to anyone for online ordering and next-day delivery.

My lovely rabbit told me a while back that she was going to order some milk online. I'm not sure what I expected exactly, but sure enough, waiting with the security ajushi in the lobby of our place when we got home were two boxes of milk. How about that!

Actually, it's one box of soy milk drinking boxes and another flat of milk - but not just any milk: Yonsei Milk! And it's complete with the Yonsei university coat of arms on each box! I'm not sure if high school students hoping to get into one of Korea's top universities drink the stuff by the gallon for good luck before the SATs, or if the rabbit simply got a discount for being alumni.

Anyway, we are stocked-up until mid-January with milks of the cow and soy bean kind. The rabbit an I have been looking for ways to save money, and milk by special delivery is a start.





No comments: